2010 New Year's Resolutions

 It's time to make 2010 New Year's Resolutions!

Jinkies! A whole decade already?

Where does time go?

I have many memories of 2009--memories that helped my heart and soul grow.

There was sadness and joy.

Triumph and regret.

It is behind me now and I am looking forward to 2010!

My Resolutions:

IN 2010 I WILL...

Recycle more

Eat healthier

Be more patient

Realize I am not perfect

GET IN SHAPE

Be gracious AND kind

Play with my kids more

Worry less

Laugh more

Judge Less

Find JOY

Learn something new

IN 2010 I Will NOT:

 

gossip

complain

judge

be so hard on myself

stand up for myself more

2010 New Year's Resolutions I'm comin' for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2008 Issue of Family Fun

Best Friends: A Reunion After 14 Years

Sometimes Waiting Isn't the Worst Thing