Green Refrigerator Machine Preserves Perishable Produce Review

 Life without the sense of smell has it's challenges. One is that I tend not to notice odors in the refrigerator until someone points them out. We buy lots of fruits and veggies and while we eat them, they are not necessarily consumed as quickly as I would like them to be and I find them rotting in the drawer or crammed back on a back shelf in the refrigerator.

green refrigerator machine by ozonator green refrigerator machine by ozonatorSometimes even a dedicated weekly cleaning doesn't take care of it. If you have been a follower of Mommy's Memorandum for any length of time, you know that I am inherently lazy. I need things to be easy. I also am not a fan of complaints. Thankfully there is the Green Refrigerator Machine by Ozonator that's making my day to day life a notch better!

 
Sleek and stylish the Green Refrigerator Machine is a small device that you place on a shelf in the back of the refrigerator. It uses ozone to neutralize the chemicals inside your fridge that rot away fruits and vegetables far too quickly. Ozone does all the science for you. Simply add batterys, turn it on and set it on a shelf. Then walk away. It will increase the life of your foods by oxidzing and also neutralizing ammonia and ethylene. It's safe and a natural alternative, allowing perishable foods to stay fresh longer and keeping your fridge smelling good.
 
Now, no one complains when they open the refrigerator that it "smells funny". It gives me peace of mind and is helping me preserve the fruits and vegetables a little longer, giving me more time to serve them up instead of discarding them.
 
The device operates on four D batteries and is superior to my old method of a box of baking soda, which I am not really great at remembering to replace.
 
Think of the GRM by Ozonator as a stocking stuffer for the neighbor or relative whose refrigerator you've smelled, the gardener who loves to grow their own vegetables or someone who is making a resolution to eat more fruits and vegetables this new year.
 
Save $10 off the regular retail price and pick up the GRM by Ozonator for just $39.95!
 

Get social on the  Ozonator Facebook Page for great tips and more information on food safety and freshness!

**Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post.  I did receive a Green Refrigerator Machine courtesy of MomSelect and Ozonator to help facilitate this review.  As always, the opinions stated here are my own and are always honest.**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2008 Issue of Family Fun

Best Friends: A Reunion After 14 Years

Sometimes Waiting Isn't the Worst Thing