Exclusive Interview In-World with Baymax #BigHero6Bloggers

 ne of the most fun things we are celebrating at my house, is the exclusive interview, in world, with Baymax.

Before leaving for Los Angeles, the kiddos came up with three questions to ask the most huggable character of 2015, Baymax, from Disney's Big Hero 6.

I admit, I was a little apprehensive. I mean, interviewing an animated character is not something that one does everyday, especially under the pretense the animated character is actually real. In order for the interview to happen, I had to turn to someone who believed in Baymax, my kiddos. They had no idea there was a gangly, bald, bearded adult behind Baymax, they soulfully believed Baymax and the world he lives in is real.

BigHeroSixBlurayCombo copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 2008 Issue of Family Fun

Best Friends: A Reunion After 14 Years

Sometimes Waiting Isn't the Worst Thing